Abandoned Storage Units LIVE Auction
Saturday, September 23 - 10am
1240 E King St - Chamberlain, SD
- AUCTION DAY UPDATE: THIS MESSAGE IS BEING POSTED AT 8:30 AM.
- THE AUCTION IS STILL PLANNED FOR A 10 AM START. IF IT IS ONLY RAINING, THE AUCTION WILL MOVE FORWARD. IF LIGHTING MOVES INTO THE AREA, WE WILL SUSPEND THE AUCTION UNTIL ANY STORM HAS PASSED. UN-OCCUPIED STORAGE UNITS WILL BE OPEN AND AVAILABLE FOR PATRONS TO SHELTER FROM ANY RAIN.
- PLEASE COME PREPARED WITH RAIN GEAR, UMBRELLAS, MUD BOOTS, ETC.
- NO PORTA POTS OR CONCESSIONS AVAILABLE
- NO BUYER REGISTRATION PRIOR TO AUCTION WILL BE CONDUCTED.
- PURCHASERS WILL BE ASSIGNED A BID NUMBER AT TIME OF PURCHASE
- ALL CHECKOUT WILL OCCUR AT THE OFFICE OF PETERSON LAND & AUCTION IMMEDIATELY FOLLOWING THE AUCTION. 310 SORENSEN DRIVE, CHAMBERLAIN.
- UNIT PURCHASERS HAVE UNTIL SEPTEMBER 29 AT 6 PM TO HAVE THE UNITS EMPTIED.
Auctioneer note: Join us on top of the hill at the Store-More storage facility as we offer (6) storage units at auction to the highest bidder. Buyers will be buying the entire contents of each respective unit. Buyers are responsible for removing all items auction day. No item list will be made, the only way to see what is available is to be at the auction!
Auction Location: 1240 E King St, Chamberlain, SD: I-90 Exit 265, 3/4 mile north on King Street (I-90 Business Loop). Storage facility is on east side of King Street between Pharmco and Burke Oil. Roads will be marked.
Contact our office with any questions at 605-234-4214. Be on time, this auction will not take long!
Units Being Offered:
(3) 10ft x 10ft
(3) 10ft x 20ft
(1) 15ft x 20ft
(1) 15ft x 30ft - This unit does contain a 1990 Lund 18ft Fishing Boat and trailer. Purchaser will get clear title for both - aprrox 14 business days from date of auction. Boat sells AS-IS.
Terms: CASH or BANKABLE CHECK. Not responsible for accidents, theft or advertising error. Buyers are responsible for their items once purchased. No property is to be removed until settled for. Seller, Auctioneers and clerks expressly disclaim all warranties either expressed or implied-items sell "AS-IS". Announcements made day of auction take precedence over printed material. ID is required for bidding number. Sales tax will be charged. Buyers purchasing for resale will need to provide appropriate resale/sales tax license information.